The vaporized hydrogen peroxide generator serves to decontaminate and sterilize inner surfaces using liquid hydrogen peroxide. The whole process is possible due to a patented technology. In usual conditions, the VHP generator can sanitize and disinfect inner surfaces of closed boxes or rooms.
The device is equipped with a main switch, a touch panel with program selection and adjustable parameters, run signalization and failure warning, a printer for printing reports of the process course, and may include archiving of data from previous cycles.
- Inner surfaces of closed boxes (isolators, etc.)
- Inner room surfaces
- Process works at normal temperatures (at about 25-30 °C) and normal pressures
- No toxic residues arise as hydrogen peroxide breaks down into oxygen and water after the decontamination
- Mobile device = possible decontamination of surfaces in various locations
- Possible connection to more devices via DN50 triclamp
- Possible integration with an isolator or a pass-through cabin
- Touch display with intuitive controls
- Structural material: AISI 304 stainless steel, FIN8 grinded surface
- Total power consumption of 2.5 kW
- Operation via a touch screen with program selection
- Control system: A SIEMENS touch panel, TP700 Comfort
- Compressed air supply – connection to the central distribution/own fan