With Erlab’s GreenFumeHood Filtration Technology, the green fume hood provides superior filtration for a broader range of chemicals, enhanced detection, and network communication. The power of the green fume hood lies within the patented technology of the Neutrodine filtration system which is ideal for multidisciplinary handlings.
- Temperature sensor
- Solvent sensor
- Acid sensor
- Lab air quality sensor
- User access management via RFID cards
- HEPA H14 filters are available for particulate handlings
- Remote monitoring software (gGuard)
The Neutrodine filter: (a Completely Different Way of Looking at Molecular Filtration)
We don’t just filter the air, we transform it! Our innovative scientists view filtration technology from a different perspective ~ it’s not just about the carbon. As experts in molecular filtration, our Neutrodine filters:
- Utilize multiple layers of technology to transform molecules, allowing the simultaneous adsorption of solvents, acids, and bases: in Organic, Inorganic, Analytical, Physical, and General Chemistry labs.
- Are designed with a unique filter frame that prevents carbon shifting and channeling which significantly extends the lifetime of the filter
- Have a high retention capacity for an unprecedented level of safety and operating cost savings
- Are environmentally-friendly (contain no heavy metals)
- High-efficiency HEPA filters used are H14 type filters, in accordance with standard EN 1822-1
- • 99.995% global filtration efficiency for particles over 0.1 micron in size.
Modular Filtration Column
Whether you handle liquids, powders, lighids & powders, or require a cleanroom environment, Erlab’s filtration column can be configured to your specific needs.
For liquids For liquids+ powders For cleanrooms
The Unique Revolving Filter System Guarantees User Safety
Two Layers of Filtration
- By utilizing two layers of filtration, the GreenFumeHood Technology achieves the Class I designation per AFNOR NFX 15-211.
- This means that the concentration at the filter exhaust is always lower than 1% of the TLV during normal operation.
The secondary filter provides safety in case of a large accidental spill.
The exclusive GreenFumeHood® filtration saturation detection system is designed with 3 specific sensors for the detection of a large spectrum of molecules.
Solvent and Acid Detection Sensors
- Using a combination of the solvent and acid sensors, we detect primary filter breakthrough. We know which molecules will breakthrough first and fine-tune the sensitivity based on your chemical usage.
- Per the AFNOR NFX 15-211 standard, the detection alarm will sound prior to any user exposure greater than 1% of the TLV.
Laboratory Air Quality Sensors
- This sensor provides protection beyond the hood! It is constantly sensing the laboratory air and will detect and alarm upon laboratory air contamination (e.g., accidental spills in the lab, poor user practices outside of the hood).
- Independent of the solvent and acid senors
- Located on the fume hood panel above the user