Laboratory type glassware washers have special features to meet the laboratory’s demand for superior cleaning and comfort. Undercounter and independent models are available.
Laboratory Type Glassware Washer
Glass Washers are designed for washing and drying narrow necked and general purpose laboratory materials. The lower spindle rack holds 36 narrow-necked glass items, such as volumetric bottles. Water and detergent are pumped through the spindles to reach the innermost areas of your glassware. Special inserts for straws, BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils make versatile.
Compressed air drying made of spindles (not available on all models) provides full drying inside and out. Optional Top Standard Rack or Spindle Rack to increase washer capacity. A Sub Standard Guide Rail can be used instead of the Sub Spindle Rack.
Try Glass Washing Tools for the Right Options and Components
The EPA residue test showed that it cleaned reusable glassware of trace metals, volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds.
Glass Washers have special features for pollution sensitive investigations. It is designed for washing and drying narrow necked and general purpose glassware.
- Fully Programmable – Choose the water temperature, detergent and rinse aid quantities, wash and rinse aid times, and the number of rinse aid.
- Local Memory – Stores both factory-set and user-set programs for repeatable protocols.
- Exporting Data – The RS-232 port provides documentation of settings and actual washing conditions.
- Viewing the Window with Light – See every cycle in progress.
- High Temperature – Cleans water lipids up to 199 ° C (93 ° C) and disinfects glassware.
- Multiple Rinse Programs – Program up to 6 treated water rinses.
- Forced air drying – The 99.97% efficient HEPA filter removes airborne particles.
Glass Washers feature stainless steel top and bottom shelves that accommodate basket inserts for a wide variety of glasses and other wide-mouthed laboratory glassware. Special inserts for BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils make SteamScrubber versatile. It can accommodate the Upper and Lower Spindle Racks.
Pipette Washer / Dryers
Pipette Washer / Dryer saves 98% of water and takes 85% less time to use. Compared to traditional siphon washing, rinsing and oven drying, consumes less water, time and money, it is necessary to wash, rinse and dry up to 60 pipettes for 3 1/4 hours compared to the traditional one with 23 hours or more method. The environmentally friendly Washing Cycle uses only 12.5 L tap or distilled water compared to 600 L used with siphon method. The three cycle programs are set at the factory but can be changed by the user. Start time can be delayed up to 8 hours. The LCD screen shows both the loop segment and the total time remaining.
- Saves water, time and money
- It is automated, requires much less glass processing than traditional methods
- Fast and comprehensive cleaning with the filter effect
- Programmable cycle settings including delay start