Extremely Variable Due to Flexible Working Height.
EXPLORIS VarioTop® fume cupboards are extremely flexible. The worktop can be electrically adjusted to a height of 750 to 950 mm in order to meet the requirements of experimental setups – simply and conveniently via the innovative control electronics EXPLORIS AutoProtect®.
The intelligent EXPLORIS AutoProtect® sash control system ensures that the sash closes automatically up to the actual height of the worktop.
Properties and Benefits
- Certified according to DIN EN 14175 Part 2 and Part 3
- As standard with innovative EXPLORIS AutoProtect®*
- Ergonomic working in sitting and standing heights
- Table height individually adjustable for user or experimental conditions
- Three definable positions for frequently required table heights
- One-piece sash
- made of two-piece laminated safety glass (with and without sliding glass panels)
- Foot switch for operating the sash
- Fume cupboard interior: coated steel
- Worktops in different materials, height-adjustable from 750 to 950 mm
- LED interior lighting
- Programmable sockets in the fume cupboard chamber
- Individual gas, water and electrical fittings with qualtity products from BROEN – LAB A/S, Spectron Gas Control Systems GmbH and GCE GmbH
- Integrated fuses / RCCBs
- Scaffolding parts for the installation on the rear panel of the fume cupboard
- Cable entry through the inlet profile on the worktop
- Cable bushing in the fume cupboard side
- Window in the fume cupboard side